College of Engineering
Senior Design Project Web Sites
Students participate in a senior project to gain hands-on experience in applying engineering and science principles. Engineering students organize into interdisciplinary teams to design and construct a senior design project as a graduation requirement for their bachelor of science degrees. Student Design and Research
For information about the annual Northrop Grumman Engineering & Science Student Design Showcase visit: Student Design Showcase.
To see a selection of some of our past projects visit our Student Design Blog.
Click here to access all the COE Capstone Design Common Topic Workshop Series.
- Every project completes the 'Template for Registration'
- The project team then uses templates S1 through S11 as they apply to the project
- Templates with no relevance to the project may be omitted
- Completed Safety Template packages are emailed, with appropriate attachments (not in compressed format) to:
- Also supply the Safety Template Package to your advisor by the method they specify
- Due dates:
- 1st pass / 80% complete: Friday 14Oct2016
- Interim pass: Wednesday 30Nov2016
- Final pass: Tuesday 31Jan2017
- Early submissions receive review priority