High Tech with a Human Touch
Marine and Environmental Systems
Students who wish to apply for a DMES Fellowship must be accepted to the Florida Tech Graduate School, and be actively seeking an advanced degree in oceanography, ocean engineering, environmental science, meteorology or management at our university.
Several awards are made within each endowed fellowship with the upper limits as follows:
- Edward W. and Lee Hill Snowdon Fellowship $50,000.
- Gertrude E. Skelly Fellowship $25,000.
- Link Foundation Fellowship $2,500.
- Admiral O.D. Waters Fellowship $3,000.
- SOBAC Fellowship $1250.
- David L. and Theresa G. Clayton Fellowship $4,000.
For faculty or other senior professionals on sabbatical or academic leave:
- The Henry L. and Grace Doherty Visiting Professorship $40,000.