Construction Management Degree Program
Florida Tech's Construction Industry Advisory Board (CIAB) was formed to advise our faculty on the development of a highly focused and practical construction management degree program. Comprised of industry professionals, many of them company presidents and CEOs, the CIAB supplies Florida Tech with industry instructors and an excellent array of project tours that provide students with a real time understanding of the many technical, business and management issues that working professionals face in the construction industry. This makes the Florida construction management degree program one of the best developed in the nation.
CIAB Member Companies
Charter members of the Construction Industry Advisory Board represent these companies:
- APAC Florida, Inc.
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Berman, Hopkins, Wright & Laham, LLP
- Boys Electrical Contractors, LLC
- Brasfield & Gorrie LLC
- BRPH Architects Engineers, Inc.
- Burgoon-Berger Construction
- Coastal Mechanical Services, LLC
- Eastern Construction Corporation
- Health First, Inc.
- Heard Construction, Inc.
- Home Builders & Contractors Association
- Hubbard Construction
- Ivey's Construction
- Kinberg & Associates, LLC
- M.E.C. Construction
- M.H. Williams Construction, Inc.
- Mead Construction, Inc.
- Met-Con, Inc.
- NAWIC (National Associationn of Women in Construction)
- Newton Land Development, Inc.
- Precision Fabricating and Cleaning
- Scheduling Out Solutions
- JE Sverdrup
- Universal Engineering Sciences, Inc.
- Weitz Construction
- WELBRO Building Corp.
- W&J Construction Corporation
- Woodruff Construction Company
These highly valued companies contribute on a daily basis to making our construction management degree program as good as it is.